Sell Your Gift Cards In Nigeria – All You Need to Know
Have you ever found yourself wondering what gift cards are, maybe your friends talk about gift cards or upload things on their social media handles that talks about gift cards? You are in the right place.
This article on gift cards, will demystify and give full details on what a gift card is, how is a gift card exchanged in the market, and what market value or relevancy does a gift card has.
WHAT IS A GIFT CARD?
A gift card is known as a gift voucher or gift token in the UK, a gift certificate also (gift card) in North America, is a payment form that can be used in making purchases at gas stations, retail stores, restaurants, and other locations. You can either load money onto the card, or get a preloaded gift card which you or the gift card’s receiver can then spend at accepted locations.
Still curious about what is a gift card is?
Everyone loves receiving and giving gift cards for special occasions which reduces the strain of worrying if the recipient will like those jeans or shirts you purchased. From the purchaser’s perspective, a gift card is a gift, given instead of a parcel/object which the receiver might not need in some cases when the giving of cash as a present may be regarded as a socially informal method of giving gifts.
Before Buying a Gift Card
A factor to be aware of is that all gift cards are not traded equally. Paying close attention to the following will aid you in your look for that perfect branded card.
1) Gift Card Starting Point: After you’ve must have decided to get a gift card, you ought to think long and hard about the person who the card is for. The value and sort of card should match the design, character, and tastes of the recipient. And also ensure you activate the gift card with enough value to buy a decent present.
2) Read the Fine Print: When giving out a gift card, never ignore the fine print. Unreasonable service fees or activation fees, also as shipping and handling charges, certainly put a damper on giving or receiving this sort of card. Generally speaking, store-specific gift cards have fewer fees than general-purpose cards from companies like Mastercard or Visa.
3) Internet vs. Store Gift Cards: While some gift cards permit you to form purchases from both local and online stores, many don’t. Before buying a gift card, verify its usage policies.
Advantages of Online gift cards
There are some advantages of gift cards. Online gift cards don’t have any expiration dates. The recipient is liberal to choose when to redeem the item. Online gift cards make use of virtual numbers so it’s safe compared to carrying cash.
Most Popular Gift cards
The Amazon gift card is one among the foremost commonly bought nowadays. It is an ideal gift for any occasion. It is often used to purchase any item from the Amazon website and other affiliate merchants. You could send gifts even to loved ones abroad by just sending them this.
Amazon gift cards are often purchased for as low as five dollars or the maximum amount of five thousand dollars. It can be sent with ease globally through email. It also can be printed with any custom-made design to boost your gift.
Gift Card Exchanging
Recently, there are series of websites that allow people to sell or swap unwanted gift cards. eBay got involved during this idea and now has quite 7,500 gift cards listed as purchasable or the auction.
Most of recent on-ground and online business makes use of gift cards extremely as their effective marketing tool.
Below are a few benefits of gift cards.
- Attracting new purchasers of your products & services
Gift cards are always effective at any business that accepts credit cards for their products or services that many persons want or need – at a Food restaurant, for example, which carries inflated-priced food items that many customers wouldn’t normally buy. Gift cards encourage people who might not otherwise visit your business to take a look at your gallery. This may result in future returns thus additional purchases.
- Allowance of Partial and continuous redemption
The use of an electronic gift card allows for partial and continuous redemption, leaving the remnant balance stored on the gift card and eliminating cash backs. You can also use gift cards for storing credit, which thus helps to reduce fraudulent activities that occur when customers try to make expired returns for cash.
How and Where to Sell Gift Cards in Nigeria
Do you know that you can sell your gift cards and get cash instantly, many people are Specifically unaware of this truism. In this article we’re going to talk about the best platforms to sell gift cards, I mean all types of gift cards, whether Google Play Gift cards, Amazon gift cards, Sephora gift cards, iTunes gift cards, or any others. There are instant buyers always ready to buy them!
Since there are hundreds of sites, it is never easy to choose the best and most trusted ones. However, we enlist in this article the most popular, trusted, and the best site where you can easily and instantly sell your gift cards for cash.
The only reliable website with the aforementioned business values is SnappyExchange. Snappy Exchange was established in June 2020, ever since it was founded it has bought and sold thousands of gift cards, and even other cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Deriv, Binary, Tron, Perfect money, and other digital coins.
How To Sell gift cards on Snappy Exchange?
1. Visit snappyexchange.com and Register
2. Fill in your details and submit.
3. Check for your email confirmation from your inbox from Snappy Exchange
4. log in to Snappy Exchange with your email and password and start trading
And you’re up and cashing up.
Got values from this article? kindly log on directly to snappyexchange.com to start cashing out your gift cards, and remember to share the article link with your friends and loved ones.